Dendritic Agate Ring | Sterling Silver and 14K Gold | Size 8
Known as the “Stone of Plenitude”, Dendritic Agate is associated with abundance, prosperity and growth - not just monetary, but in every aspect of one’s life. It can enhance one’s self-confidence and perseverance, as well as transform negative energies into positive energies.
This is a one of a kind ring and you will receive the exact piece pictured.
sterling silver 4mm wide band
Dendritic Agate gemstone set in solid 14k gold
high shine finish
Australian size Q (US 8)
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.