Teardrop Crystal Opal Ring | Sterling Silver | Size 7.5
Formed over 100 million years ago, Australia Opal is truly a natural wonder. Unique geological formations in Australia favour the formation of this sedimentary stone and we are accountable for 95% of the world's supply of opals. Opal is comprised of tiny silica spheres, formed when silica-rich water seeps into deep cracks and voids in the Earth's crust.
On a metaphysical level, opal enkindles optimism, enthusiasm and creativity, and allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight, yet is a protective stone for deep inner work, meditations, and lower world shamanic journeys.
- solid Lightning Ridge crystal opal 3.75ct
- solid sterling silver bezel (19.80 x 11.30 mm)
- sterling silver backing and band
- comfortable rounded edge sterling silver band (3.25 x 1.6mm)
- high shine finish
- Australian size P (US 7.5) - this ring can be sized 1/2 to 1 size larger if needed. Please leave a note at checkout with the desired size.
Please see the size chart below for sizing help.
This item is one of a kind and you will receive the exact ring pictured.
Handcrafted by me in my Shellharbour studio. All items come packaged and ready for gifting, including storage pouch, jewellery cleaning cloth and care instructions.
* This item has been photographed under different natural and artificial light sources in order to give you the best possible representation of the stone. Depending on your viewing device there may be slight variations in colours. If you would like to see a video or more photos, please contact me at email@example.com
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.