Boulder Opal Ring | Sterling Silver | Custom Made
These solid Australian Boulder Opals are available to be made into custom rings.
The price listed includes a minimal sterling silver setting that will enhance and highlight the beauty of the stone. It also includes a sterling silver band of your choice. Available styles can be sent to you to confirm once purchased. Once you place your order I will be in contact to confirm the design and sizing.
If you would like your opal to have a 14K gold setting or the whole ring made in 14K gold please send me a message for pricing (email@example.com)
Please note that each and every piece is handmade by me in my studio on the NSW South Coast and each is one of a kind and made to order.
Please check my current production time here and if you are in a bit of a hurry then send me a message before purchasing and I will let you know what is possible.
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.