Emerald Hexagon Ring | Custom Made | Pick your stone
Emeralds have fascinated people since ancient times. Not surprisingly, cultures from all over the world have developed rich folklore around emeralds, and stories of famous emeralds have captivated people for centuries. Emerald is also the birthstone for May as well as the 20th and 35th wedding anniversary stone.
- select your hexagon-shaped Emerald gemstone
- custom-made ring in approx. 4-6 weeks
- either mixed metal (14K gold and sterling silver) or all sterling silver (not pictured)
- This ring will be made to order in your desired size (please leave your ring size in the note at checkout)
Don't know your ring size? no worries at all. Please leave a note at checkout for a ring sizer and I will mail you one to check your size before your ring gets made.
Shipping within Australia is included in the price, or local pick-up is also available.
Custom items are not able to be exchanged or refunded. Rings can not be re-sized once made.
* This item has been photographed under different natural and artificial light sources in order to give you the best possible representation of the stone. Depending on your viewing device there may be slight variations in colours. If you would like to see a video or more photos, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.