Kingman Web Turquoise Ring | 14K Gold and Sterling Silver | Size 7.5
Known as the stone of protection, Turquoise is a stone for self-forgiveness, self-acceptance, and the release of useless regrets. Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being of the body. It benefits the overall mood and emotion by balancing and inducing a sense of serenity and peace.
Kingman Web Turquoise is a highly desired stone featuring luscious sky blues and a striking black web matrix.
- comfortable half-round sterling silver band ( 2.30 x 1.17 mm)
- Kingman Web Turquoise gemstone set in a solid 14K gold bezel with a sterling silver backing
- high shine finish
- Australian size P (US 7.5) - this ring can be sized 1/2 to 1 size larger if needed. Please let me a note of your desired size at checkout.
Please see the size chart for sizing help and conversions. All items come packaged and ready for gifting, including storage pouch, jewellery cleaning cloth and care instructions.
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.