Persian Turquoise Ring | Sterling Silver | Size 7 / O
Persian Turquoise is known for its clarity and colour which is often referred to as "Robin's Egg" blue. Having said this, there is some very beautiful spider web Persian Turquoise, some stones feature wonderful pyrite markings and are one of my favourite Turquoise. This eye-catching blue stone is mined in modern-day Iran, which started some 5000 years ago, Persia is known to have some of the world’s oldest Natural Turquoise mines in the world.
Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being of the body. It benefits the overall mood and emotion by balancing and inducing a sense of serenity and peace.
- thick hand textured sterling silver band (6 x 1.5 mm)
- Persian Turquoise gemstone (approx. 20 x 13 mm) set in a solid sterling silver bezel
- high shine finish
- Australian size O (US 7)
Please see the size chart below for sizing help and conversions. This item is one of a kind and you will receive the exact ring pictured. Handcrafted by me in my Shellharbour studio. All items come packaged and ready for gifting, including storage pouch, jewellery cleaning cloth and care instructions.
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.