Rose Quartz Ring | Sterling Silver | Small Oval Classic
1.6mm hammered texture band
10 x 14 mm Rose Quartz oval gemstone
high shine finish
custom made to size
Check current production time here
There is something undeniably feminine about rose quartz. The soft pink hue hints at happy memories, laughter, and romance and this is only further bolstered by its suggested metaphysical properties. Rose quartz is often associated with easing emotional distress, the stimulation of the imagination, and the opening of your heart to invite inner peace, acceptance, and love into your life.
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.