Star Fox Variscite Ring | Sterling Silver | Made To Order
Star Fox Variscite is mined in Nevada USA and is known for its unique webbed pattern. Its appearance often causes it to be confused with turquoise, but variscites colour tends to be greener rather than blue. Variscite is a little bit softer than turquoise with turquoise being a 5–6 on the Mohs scale of hardness and variscite coming in around a 4.5.
Some believe that this gemstone has the ability to soothe and grant clarity to the mind, it is also believed that variscite will balance your body, mind, and spirit in some healing fashion.
- sterling silver smooth band ring
- Star Fox Variscite gemstone (approx. 24 x 18 mm stone shown in ring) set in sterling silver
- high shine finish
- This ring will be made to order in your desired size. Please select your stone and size at checkout. If you aren't 100% sure of your size please select any size and request a ring sizer at checkout. I will mail you a ring sizer to check your size before your ring gets made.
Love and care should always be given to handcrafted jewellery and harsh chemicals, abrasives and some cleaning agents should be avoided. Ensure you clean gently if you wear during bathing, swimming or exercise. Gemstones are remarkable and each is one of a kind and therefore a treasure to be looked after for a long lifespan.
My jewellery is made to stand the test of time and if looked after appropriately, this should be the case. I want to ensure that your jewellery looks it’s best for as long as possible so I recommend the following care instructions:
- Always apply makeup, perfume and any body products before your jewellery.
- After each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a soft clean cloth.
- Remove jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly the beach, ocean and pool.
- Never use abrasives, chemicals or products to clean your jewellery.
- For minor cleaning, use a soft polishing cloth. Mild dish liquid and water can be used to clean your silver, gold and gemstone jewellery. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing in an airtight bag to prevent tarnish.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time, especially if not worn regularly. Tarnish can be cleaned off with the above methods.
- Sunshine Polishing Cloths are great for taking care of your jewellery.